Wednesday 17 September 2014

#113 Stick to a Skincare Regime

In the spirit of new years resolutions I've decided to set myself the type of challenge that works to improve myself in a realistic manner.
I've been really interested in a lot of beauty blogs on and off for some time. My favourites ones like, a model recommends and thewanderlustproject often go into depth about the importance of a good skincare regime, so I've decided to follow suit and set up my own, which I will attempt to stick to.
I may try and splash out later for some serums, masks and so on, but for now I've stuck to these basic products:

St Ives Apricot Scrub; Dr Bronner's Baby Soap Bar; I've used the liquid version of Dr ronner's before and found it worked as a good basic cleanser. The baby product is meant to be a lot gentler, which is great because it's still quite drying. The girl at the till also said she used it on her dog so I guess that's another plus!; Simply Pure Refreshing Toner by Superdrug; Garnier Pure Toner, for oily days; Garnier Moisture Match; Carmex Lipbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-55178825-1